Let’s talk about Boobs! Bet I have your attention now… Although they’ve always been a delightful body part, lately they have gotten plenty of attention, possibly more from some people than others, but the tendency has shifted. We have been looking at the female breast in a less one-dimensional and more liberating light.
We’re thinking this movement might inspire some people to take their “girls” out for a spin while vacationing here at Temptation Resort Spa Cancun. Whether it is taking a stroll down our topless-optional beach, or in the privacy of your own backyard, letting the “girls” out is a truly liberating experience that everyone must try. Now seemed like the perfect time to put together a guide to doing it in the safest way possible.
If you want to flaunt them you should do it right:
- Work them out… If you want your breasts to look extra perky at the beach! (Bathing suit or not)
- Moisturize your breasts every day to hydrate, nourish, and increase the skin’s elasticity.
- Pick the right sunscreen! Since it is such a sensitive area, the product you use on your face (SPF of 35 or higher to block UVA and UVB rays) is probably a better bet. Be sure to reapply every two to three hours and after you go in the water. Using a cream, not a spray (although either will work), to really make sure you get full coverage.
- Don’t go topless midday… Try to keep your swimsuit-free time to the mornings and the late afternoon. Since the sun is strongest from around 12 to 4, it is best to keep yourself covered during those hours.
- Make sure to hydrate and exfoliate after sun exposure.
- CONFIDENCE IS THE KEY! It’s not easy to expose yourself to the world when it’s not something you’re used to. But owning what you’ve got and being proud is paramount — all boobs are beautiful!
So ladies, while on your next Temptation vacation, take those “girls” for a walk along our soft, white sand beach and experience something new and liberating!